Skip To Top Navigation Skip To Content Skip To Footer
Transient & Study Abroad Impact

Transient & Study Abroad

Looking for adventure while completing your degree requirements!

If you need to take classes at another institution or study abroad and plan to transfer the credit back to Fairmont State University as part of your degree program, you must submit a Consortium Agreement between Fairmont State University and the other institution.

The purpose of a Consortium Agreement is to allow Fairmont State University to consider the enrollment hours and costs to attend another school for the purpose of receiving federal aid while making progress towards completing an academic degree.

The Consortium Agreement can be used for a Transient Student and a Study Abroad Transient Student.  Please read the following information carefully to find out more about these agreements;