There is so much more to applying for and receiving financial aid than just the FAFSA. Provided below are invaluable tools for any student who is receiving or thinking about applying for financial aid.
Questions that you should ask yourself:
- How can I access the necessary forms needed to complete my financial aid application process?
- How can I access federal, state, and private websites in order to obtain much needed information and to obtain documents?
- What happens if I have to withdraw, do I get to keep all of my financial aid or will I owe a bill to the college?
- What type of changes are occurring at the federal level that will impact me?
- I am not sure where to start, are there tutorials that can help guide me?
- I have been selected for something called verification, what is that and how do I complete that process?
- I need something called a IRS Tax Transcript, is that my 1040/A/EZ?
- How can I get help filling out the FAFSA?
The following links will assist you with answering these questions and more. You are on the right path to getting all your questions answered.