Accommodate is an electronic file management system used by the Office of Accessibility Services to streamline and simplify the accommodation process for students. Accommodate keeps all student disability and accommodation information confidential. Accommodate allows the Office of Accessibility Services to process accommodation requests, schedule accessibility appointments, and coordinate testing in the LEAD Center all in one place.
How to Use Accommodate
- Supplemental Accommodation Requests – This is how students request to add any new accommodations.
- Semester Requests – This is how students will request their approved accommodations each semester.
- Access Accommodation Letters – This is how students will review and sign their accommodation letters each semester.
- Appointments – This is how students can schedule appointments with the Accessibility Services Coordinator when needed.
- Test Scheduling – This is how testing in the LEAD Center will be scheduled.