(Prepaid ID Dollars)
Falcon Dollars is a prepaid declining balance on your ID Card. Falcon Dollars carry
over each semester and can be used at ALL locations on campus that accept the ID card.
These funds carry over term to term.
Students, faculty, and staff can use the ID Web Portal to add Falcon Dollars.
This is a convenient and secure method of adding funds. Falcon Dollars are applied
in real-time for immediate use! A minimum depost of $5 is required and there is a
3% service fee.
Parents or Guests can also add Falcon Dollars to a student, faculty, or staff's ID
card - you will need the cardholder's 16-digit card number.
Parent or Guest ID Web Portal
Any prepaid funds existing on your ID card in the form of Falcon Dollars will be forfeited
after 120 days of inactivity. No refund will be issued prior to the 120 days for an
account balance of $20.00 or less.
Falcon Dollars can be used at the following services around campus:
- Ruth Ann Musick Library Starbucks
- Dining Hall
- Nickel on Main
- Starbucks® (Faclon Center)
- University Terrace Market Place
- Select Pepsi vending machines (signage on machine)
- Select Snack vending machines (signage on machine)
- Printing (Campus Xerox Machines - Falcon Dollar funds required)
- Bound for Success Bookstore (Follett)