After You are Admitted to Fairmont State
Congratulations on being accepted and admitted to Fairmont State University! Here
are your next steps to take:
- Accept your offer of admission. Log into the application portal to complete your offer!
- Remember, accepting your admission offer is non-binding. It simply lets us know that you are interested in taking the next steps to become
a Falcon. By completing the offer of admission, you will be assigned a Fairmont State
University student email and student user ID.
- If you haven’t yet done so, submit any ACT/SAT scores via the application portal. These test scores are NOT required for admission to Fairmont State, but they may
help you qualify for scholarships.
- In the application portal, set up your University Credentials/University email account (often called your UCA account).
- Using your UCA information, log in to MyFairmontState. This is where you need to:
- Complete your housing application. Remember: All students are required to live on
campus for four (4) consecutive semesters, unless you qualify for an exemption.
- Review and accept any financial aid and/or scholarship awards.
- Schedule an appointment with your Advisor. You can discover who your advisor is once
you log in to the application portal.
- Register for Orientation. All new students are required to attend an Orientation session. Orientation dates
will be set in Spring, 2023.