From our beautiful and cozy campus to our caring faculty of teacher-mentors, Fairmont State University is a place like no other. There's no better way to discover everything Fairmont State has to offer than to visit our campus for yourself, and there's no better time to visit than Maroon & White Day.
Each spring, we hold Maroon & White Day to welcome prospective students and their families to the Fairmont State campus. After a warm welcome from the university president, you will get to spend the day learning and experiencing life at Fairmont State University.
- Learn about our academic programs, colleges, and the many opportunities available for you to learn and grow at the Academic and Student Life Fair.
- See the lively and scenic campus that many of our students call home.
- Take part in a variety of useful information sessions covering topics like financial aid, residence life, athletics, and more.
- Tour our residence halls and see where you will make yourself at home during your time here.
- Meet the teacher-mentors who will be shaping your learning and helping you to succeed in your college career.
- Enjoy delicious meals in the dining hall and see all the features and recreation options in the Falcon Center.
- Attend a sporting event and see the Falcons in action!
You will also have the opportunity to meet some of your fellow students and begin forging the connections that will make your time at Fairmont State unforgettable.