The Honors Association is the student group affiliated with the Honors Program. The Honors Association leadership team is responsible for planning student activities throughout the academic year.
The following activities are hosted regularly:
- General Meetings
- General Meetings are held once each month, usually on the second Tuesday at 12:30 pm. Lunch is typically provided while students receive relevant updates from the Honors Association regarding upcoming activities, have a chance to “talk back” with the Honors Director, and have a chance to connect with their Honors cohort.
- Lobby Talks
- The Honors Association hosts one Lobby Talk each month during which a member of the campus community – usually a popular professor or staff member invited by the Honors students! – in the lobby of Prichard Hall (or virtually).
- Fall Luau
- The Honors Association typically hosts a Fall Luau in Prichard Hall during the first week of the fall semester to welcome new and returning students to campus.
- Winter Feast and Spring Fling
- The Honors Association hosts these events at the end of the fall and spring semesters, respectively, to celebrate student accomplishments over the course of the semester and to unwind together in the lead-up to finals week.