The mission of the College of Liberal Arts’ Student Ambassador Program is to provide opportunities for student leaders to participate in an official capacity at important events throughout the year. Ambassadors voluntarily represent, positively promote, and enthusiastically work to strengthen our values and traditions of academic excellence, global awareness, citizenship, and lifelong learning.
- Serve as positive role models for current and prospective students and their families
- Assist with events such as Maroon & White Days, Academic Exploration Days, Academic Awards Celebrations, Orientation Days, Welcome Weekend, and individual department/program special events
- Lead individual department/campus tours for prospective students and their families
- Greet and provide general information and assistance to new freshmen and campus visitors
- Travel with recruitment staff to outreach events (on occasion and when available)
- Serve as a resource for fellow students
- Attend Student Ambassador meetings