- Recruit members from your organization, fraternity, sorority, or student body for participation.
- Inform group members of eligibility rules.
- Submit full roster and entry lists for your group. Be sure that each team member successfully registers through IMLeagues.
- Check medical status of all participants and inform the director of any special conditions or needs.
- Be responsible for having your team in attendance for all scheduled events.
- Notify members of postponements and re-scheduling of games.
- Attend weekly meetings. $5 fine for missing a meeting when your sport is 'in season'.
- Maintain a high standard of sportsmanship for your group.
- Familiarize yourself and your group of all the rules of the game.
Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common goal!
Click the sport name for their specific rules (in MS Word format). If you are a group leader it may be beneficial to print off a copy for each member of your team.