This program of study is unique, as it provides a blend of advanced engineering concepts
and strategies to improve operational performance. The Master of Science degree in
Engineering Management concentrates on improving quality, implementing total quality
management, project management, Six-Sigma, and designing engineering and technological
solutions in an economical manner. Continuous process improvement, meeting engineering
and technology strategies, managing technological change, and applied research are
the hallmarks of this program of study.
The Engineering Management degree program prepares graduates to:
- Design innovative engineering or technological-based solutions to selected problems.
- Improve productivity, quality, and competitiveness in the management of engineering
and technology endeavors.
- Provide solutions to cost management, risk assessment, and project management.
- Apply concepts of total quality management, lean enterprise, Six-Sigma, and statistical
- Implement innovative strategies for managing engineering and technology enterprises