Students who are eligible for the Honors Program will meet the following requirements:
- First-Time Freshmen who earn an ACT Composite score of 26 or higher and/or an SAT score of 1180 or higher are automatically eligible for admission.
- Students who do not meet the minimum test score requirements may apply for provisional
admission to the Honors Program if one or more of the following are true:
- Transfer students with 24 or more hours from an accredited university earned after high school graduation with a GPA of 3.4 or higher.
- Applicant has a minimum high school GPA of 3.7 (unweighted) or 4.0 (weighted);
- There are extenuating circumstances that have prevented the student from meeting the minimum requirements for ACT, SAT, and/or GPA; however, the applicant feels they are capable of meeting the Honors requirements and can provide a letter of support from someone familiar with their academic work.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Students who do not meet the eligibility requirements outlined above but are interested in participating in the Honors Program are STRONGLY encouraged to contact us to learn more about the possibility of provisional acceptance.