Paying for college just got easier!
Make 4 Monthly Payments (starting on the 15th of the month prior to the start of the semester)
Payment Plan Benefits
- Easy online enrollment
- No interest charges
- Available for use by undergraduate and graduate students during fall and spring terms (plan is not available in summer)
Enrollment and Payment Dates
Target date to enroll is one month before the start of the semester. The last day to enroll without additional fees is the day before classes begin. Students who enroll at that time will owe the first two payments
Fall Semester Payments Due
- July 15, Auguest 15, September 15, October 15
Spring Semester Payments Due
- December 15, January 15, February 15, March 15
Online Payment Methods
Billing notifications are sent to the stduent's school email address; no paper bills are sent.
- Credit or debit card
- E-Check (bank routing and account numbers are necessary)
Cost to Participate
$15 service fee for each semester of participation will be added to the student's tuition account
Steps to Enroll in Fairmont Installment Plan Service (FIPS)
- Log in to myCampus
- Select FELiX icon
- Review any messages/issues that are noted on the screen; click "Continue"
- Select "Student and Financial Aid" from main menu
- Select "Payment Services (EPAY)"
- Select "Pay All Charges with FIPS..."
- Review the FIPS agreement; click "Accept ENROLLMENT..."
- Again Select "Pay ALl Charges with FIPS..."
- Select payment method (e-check or credit card); if you wish to pay more than the minimum payment, enter the amount and click "Continue" through to "Submit"
- Print Payment Receipt
For additional information please visit Turley Student Services Center 3rd floor or call 304-367-4141 or 800-641-5678.