Violations of the general rules or any conduct, which many endanger or impair the safety of anyone, may be cause for permanent removal from the Aquatics Facility. The party coordinator, Student Supervisors, and or professional staff reserves the right to remove patrons for any other violations not listed.
Rules & Policies - Bounce House
1. We will walk you through safety rules prior to and after setup of the bounce house.
2. We take your child's safety seriously. Patrons not following the safety rules should be asked to leave the bounce house.
3. Remove shoes prior to entering the bounce house.
4. All bouncers must empty their pockets before entering the bounce house. Falcon Center is not responsible for articles lost during operation of the bounce house.
5. All bouncers must remove eyeglasses, jewelry, and any hard or sharp objects before entering the bounce house.
6. Absolutely NO flips, wrestling, or other forms of rough housing are allowed in the bounce house.
7. Do not run and/or bounce against the walls of the bounce house.
8. Do not bounce any closer than two feet from each other or two feet from the door.
9. Do not run or jump through the door of the bounce house.
10. Our bounce house is equipped with a safety entrance. Bouncers must enter and exit the bounce house from a sitting position.
11. Do not climb or hang from the interior or exterior of the bounce house.
12. No food or beverages permitted inside the Bounce House.
13. The number of bouncers allowed in the bounce house should be determined based on the following chart on the outside of the house.