MULTI PURPOSE ROOM POLICIES
- All group exercise class participants must be 16 years of age or older.
- Participants are highly encouraged to arrive to class on time. Late participants may be denied entry to class, at the instructor’s discretion, due to the importance of a sufficient warm-up period.
- It is highly recommended that participants stay for the entire group exercise class to ensure participation in the proper cool-down phase of the class.
- All equipment must remain in the multi-purpose rooms and must be returned to its proper location after use. Equipment from other areas may not be brought into the multi-purpose rooms.
- Personal items should be stored in lockers in the locker rooms.
- Appropriate athletic attire required at all times, only non-marking athletic shoes are allowed in the multi-purpose rooms.
- All cycling class participants must bring a towel and a water bottle.
- Personal hand weights are not allowed. Hand weights will be provided in appropriate classes. Hand weights may only be used at the direction of the instructor.
JOGGING/WALKING TRACK POLICIES
- The jogging/walking direction is rotated daily. Please follow the posted direction.
- The inside lane is for slower walkers/joggers; faster joggers should move to the outside lane.
- Stretching is allowed in designated areas only.
- For safety purposes, no loitering is allowed on the track surface.
- Personal belongings, gym bags, backpacks, etc., are not permitted on the track. Day lockers and locker rooms are available for storage of personal items.