Upon completion of the Associate Degree in Nursing Program, the graduate will be able to:
- Initiate client care using critical thinking skills to make reasoned decisions.
- Practice social and professional accountability and responsibility.
- Synthesize knowledge from nursing and the physical, biological, behavioral, and social sciences to implement the nursing process.
- Establish effective therapeutic communication with clients.
- Demonstrate safe and competent therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Coordinate client care functioning in the multiple roles of care provider, teacher, communicator, manager, and member of the profession.