GRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMS
Graduate Studies in the School of Education, Health and Human Performance include the Master of Education (M.Ed.) and the Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) programs. These programs are designed to support the development of professional practice that demonstrates the FSU Graduate Program Outcomes, as well as professional standards specific to the fields of study or concentrations described below. Graduates of our programs have the knowledge, skills and dispositions to engage in:
- Critical Analysis. Adapt and apply new knowledge and skills in critical analysis of changing conditions in the field.
- Scholarship and Research. Critically analyze and conduct research in the field.
- Creative Productivity. Engage in creative productive activity in the field.
- Application of Standards-based Professional Knowledge and Skills. Apply new, advanced, standards-based knowledge and skills in the context of the field.
- Professional Development. Engage in critical self-analysis and articulate professional goals.
- Professional Communication. Demonstrate effective and appropriate verbal, nonverbal, written, and media communication techniques in the profession.
Master of Education (M.Ed.)
Degree Core Courses
Concentration in Special Education: Multi-categorical
Concentration in Multi-categorical Special Education for Non-Education Majors
Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.)