The Department of Intramurals offers organized sport activity for all Fairmont State University employees and all students who are enrolled in on-campus classes, and not currently involved in a varsity sport.
All Students are encouraged to participate in the intramural sports program whether in team or individual activities. Participants (teams) may be from residence halls, organizations, sororities, fraternities, or independent groups of individuals.
It is the goal of the department to promote competition, camaraderie, and physical fitness while encouraging sportsmanship, fair play and respect for competition. Intramurals assist in developing self-confidence, courage, and the ability to work as a team. The program encompasses a variety of sports ranging from flag football, softball, spades and corn hole just to name a few. We hope to see you on the field or court!
INTRAMURALS & HOW TO GET INVOLVED
What Is Intramural Sports? (click question for details)
How Do I Get Involved? (click question for details)
Register your team using imleagues. Help out your fellow Falcons and remind them to register their IMLeagues.com account ASAP! All participants must have a registered account to create or join an Intramural Team! This is for all team sports. You do not have to register in IMLeagues to play an individual night event.
|Use this link to get registered: www.imleagues.com/Schools/FairmontState/Registration|
|For instructions on how to use IM Leagues click here.|
SCHEDULES & BRACKETS
See You On The Court
(click here to see the weekly agenda)
- A Division Basketball Tournament Bracket
- B Division Basketball Tournament Bracket
REMINDER: All Team Captains MUST attend the weekly Intramural meetings each week that their team is involved in the semester league. Teams will NOT be placed on the schedule until a representative from the team attends the captains meeting.
Click here for a registration form for Single Night Events
The sports offered each semester vary depending on student interest. Some sports are 'typical' during a semester but basically we'll play what you want. We need a minimum of 4 teams to offer a sport for a semester league. The variety of sports we have to offer are listed below.
Home Run Derby / Quik Ball / Wiffle Ball / Badminton / Horseshoes / Bocce / Basketball / Kickball
3 v 3 Basketball / Pickle Ball / Indoor/Outdoor Soccer / Bowling / Softball / Box Hockey / Spades
Cornhole / Indoor/Outdoor Tennis / Croquet / Tug-O-War / Dodgeball / Turkey/Hen Trot
Flag Football / Indoor Volleyball / Golf / Texas Hold-Em / Water Volleyball & Water Basketball
- Ping Pong (Round 1) - Zachary Hatfield
- Cornhole - Smooth Wit it > Kellan Snyder & David Howard
- Volleyball - Rogue > Kayla Sisson, Ben Kidd, Casey clutter, Colton Goff, Nick Minutelli, Garrett Davis
- Ping Pong (Round 2 ) - Darrin Zombro
- Texas Hold'em - Sam Harris
- CrossFit WOD #1 - Men: Jake Kelly, Women: Julia Falkenklous
- 5v5 Soccer (Round1) - ALHILAL
- CrossFit WOD #2 - Jake Kelly
- 3 Pt. Shootout - A Division: Shammgod Wells, B Division: Terrell Ivy
- Dunk Exhibition - Thomas Winbush
- Cornhole #2 - LC Blue > Nick Minutelli & Colton Hall
- NCAA Men's Bracket Challenge - Scotty Dryden
- Regular Season & Tournament Basketball - A Division: Schweaty Bulls, B Division: Talk Nerdy To Me
- Golf - Bryan Spitzer & Jordan Lake
Softball - Coed: Ball Slingers
B Division: XA
A Division: Nads
- Participation Awards: Kellan Snyder - 32 events, 7 sports Andrew Shreffler - 28 events, 5 sports CJ Venable - 28 events, 4 sports
PAST INTRAMURAL PHOTOS
All intramural photos are on the intramural Facebook page. Click the logo to join and see the photos!
Want to see images older than 2011. Check out our intramural photo archive below: