Exercise Science - Admissions

Students wishing to major in Exercise Science will apply to Fairmont State University following the admissions guidelines. Students will need to officially declare Exercise Science as their major on the admissions application. Students will then be assigned an academic advisor that is familiar with the Exercise Science major.

Students who are currently enrolled at Fairmont State University and wish to declare Exercise Science as their major must complete a major change form by going to the Student Services desk located on the first floor of Hardway Hall.  You must be a Fairmont State student and have a satisfactory GPA (2.0 or higher) to change your major.