Application Services is charged with maintaining the technical and integration aspects of administrative systems, as well as data assurance. These systems include the campus portal, student information systems, learning management systems, identity management systems, electronic lock systems, and web sites, while maintaining integration between these systems and others on campus.
Our dedicated team of programmers, systems analysts, and administrators keep critical systems running and offer solutions to our administrative customers. Our mission consists of the following:
- Provide technical solutions and maintenance duties for administrative data retention, manipulation, and data processing, particularly within the framework of Sungard's Banner (and related) systems.
- Provide technical support and maintenance duties for learning management systems.
- Provide tools, data expertise, and resources for institutional research activities.
- Provide maintenance to back-end systems driving identity management and electronic lock systems.
- Maintain critical web and mobile applications.
- Integrate disparate systems to unify the end user's authentication experience.
- Manage and drive information technology projects, and participate as technical experts and developers on administrative projects.
|Bock, Edward||Support Specialist, Senior|
|Collins, Henry||Application Developer|
|Farley, JR||Database Administrator|
|Jordan, Shane||Web Application Developer|
|Lynch, Jonathan||Systems Integrator|
|Pearson, Clarence||Application Developer|
|Tennant, Neil||Application Developer, Senior|