Electronically Converting A Form: If the form is already on the computer in a format other than PDF and you are wishing to make it a permanent document that must be printed and filled out by hand, there are a few simple steps to be taken:
- First you must have downloaded a PDF converter. There are free versions available on the internet; we have listed the top two places:
PDF995 - http://www.pdf995.com/
- Once the converter is downloaded, simply open your original document and select File → Print.
- When the Print screen appears be sure to select the PDF converter as your print and hit Print.
- You will be prompted for where to save the document - navigate to the location, hit save and the file has been converted.
- This document can now be uploaded to the repository; however you will still be required to print the document before it can be filled out by hand.