Fairmont State students and alumni interested in employment in health careers are invited to meet with health care representatives at the annual Health Careers Job Fair.
The event, sponsored by the Office of Career Services, will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 10, in the Turley Center Ballroom on the main FS campus.
Students are encouraged to stop by the fair to pick up applications for employment and to submit resumes.
The following is a sampling of health care facilities that will have representatives available to answer questions regarding employment and career opportunities:
* Clarksburg Continuous Care, Clarksburg
* Fairmont General Hospital, Fairmont
* Heartland of Clarksburg, Clarksburg
* Heartland of Preston County, Kingwood
* Mon Health Systems, Morgantown
* Preston Memorial Hospital, Kingwood
* St. Joseph's Hospital, Parkersburg
* United Hospital Center, Clarksburg
* U.S. Army Health Care Recruiting Team
* Wishing Well Inc., Fairmont
The health care agencies have expressed interest in persons with majors in Nursing (BSN), Nursing (ADN), Dietary Manager, Physical Therapist Assistant, Medical Laboratory Technology, Radiologic Technology, Pre-Pharmacy, Pre-Physical Therapy and Health Information Technology.
For more information, visit the Office of Career Services, Room 322 of the Turley Center, or call (304) 367-4214.