FSU students are invited to submit a winter holiday art piece that can be used as the cover of FSU’s holiday card. In addition to having their piece seen by thousands of people, the winning artist will also receive an iPad2. Show your talent and Falcon pride today.
1. Contest is open only to students enrolled at Fairmont State University.
2. Limit of one entry per person.
3. The contest will close on Monday, November 21. Contestant is required to supply their name, major, class rank, address, email and phone number.
4. Potential winners will be notified by email and/or phone, and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release that must be returned by Wednesday, November 23 or an alternate will be selected.
7. The winner will be notified Noevmber 22.
For submissions of Digital Design or Photograph:
1. Design or photograph must be of original concept and execution and free of copyright protection.
2. Do not include text as part of your design.
3. Size: 4.6250 x 6.1875
4. Files need to be converted to CMYK for print reproduction.
5. File Format: PDF or JPG (300 dpi at 100%)
6. Save files to a CD or jump drive and send or deliver to Jessica Sharps, Director of Publications in the Erickson Alumni Center. Please supply a hardcopy with your submission.
For submissions of Original Art (drawing, painting, etc.):
1. All art must be of original concept and execution and free of copyright protection.
2. Size: Art will be scanned for reproduction so it must fit on a 8-1/2 X 14 flatbed scanner and must be in proportion with finished card size of 4.6250 x 6.1875.
3. Do not include text as part of your design.
4. Artwork can be submitted to Jessica Sharps, Director of Publications, in the Erickson Alumni Center.
5. Students will be responsible for picking up their art at the Erickson Alumni Center before December 1, 2011. Fairmont State University will assume no responsibility for damaged or lost original art.
Contact Jessica Sharps, Director of Publications, at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org or (304) 367-4232.