Join us for an evening of fun in the water!
Community families are invited to participate in Family Swim program throughout the year.
Life vests and floatation devices will be available for families to use and lifeguards will be on duty.
Dates & Times
There will be no family swim on the following days: March 14th & April 18th.
Attend for a chance to win a Free Pool Party
- Each week, those who come to family swim will be entered in a drawing for a Free Pool Party
- The more weeks you attend, the more chances you have at winning the party
Cost is for swimmers & non swimmers.
Children three years old and under - FREE.
(May be asked for proof of age).
Falcon Center Pool Policies
- Swim ONLY when a lifeguard is on duty
- Obey lifeguards at all times
- A supervising adult must be present at all times
- No running, pushing or horseplay
- Proper swim attire must be worn at all times
- No t-shirts, shorts diapers or thongs
- All babies and infants must wear appropriate swim diapers
- Soap showers must be taken prior to entering the pool
- No talking to lifeguards on duty
- No diving
- Groups must stay together while using facility
- No street shoes on deck
- No food or drink in pool area
- No glass containers
- Approved floatation devices only
- Public display of affection is prohibited
Individuals with skin lesions; mouth nose or ear discharges; or any communicable disease may not enter pool without written permission from a medical professional.