SciTech FAQs - Math Course Questions

If I am an Elementary Education Major, do I have to take College Algebra?
Yes, and you must take it before other classes in the College of Science and Technology can be taken.

Why can’t I get into the math class I want?
If your math ACT is less than 19, you must take the Accuplacer test to find what math course you will need.  To register for the Accuplacer test, see this link:

How do I find out what the course and ACT/SAT prerequisites are for a math class I need or want to take?
Refer to the Course Catalog.