Community Health - Admissions

Students who are currently enrolled at Fairmont State University and wish to declare Community Health Promotion as their major must complete a major change form by going to Student Services located in the Turley Center.  You must be a Fairmont State student and have a satisfactory GPA (2.0 or higher) to change your major.