THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO FSU/PIERPONT STUDENTS, FACULTY, STAFF, ALUMNI AND COMMUNITY.
It is NOT required that you Register in Advance for the Zombie Costume Contest. We will have Registration Forms for the Zombie Costume Contest available at the Registration Table the night of the Fan Fest/Zombie Costume Contest in the Feaster Center.
Students, community & alumni wishing to register in advance should print this Reg. Form & return it to 304 Colebank by 12noon on Oct. 16. Each Student Organization sponsoring a King and/or Queen Candidate is required to submit an entry into the Zombie Costume Contest- and are the only people required to register in advance.
Zombie Costume Categories: Trophies will be Awarded for the Best Zombie Costume to:
- Top 3 Individual FSU Students
- Top 3 Individual Pierpont Students
- Top 3 Community or Alumni Members
- Top 3 Fairmont State or Pierpont Student Organization/Club entries
*Clubs sponsoring a candidate for Homecoming court may only participate in the Student Organization category.
General Rules for ALL participants:
- Judges will be looking for and giving high marks for: Creativity, Originality, Crowd Appeal, Skill/Intricacy of Design, Homemade/Handmade Costumes, and Accompanying Makeup & Hair.
- Please keep in mind that there may be young children at this event. We DO NOT want to see the
R-rated versions of ANY costume…. And don’t make them SO scary you will truly scare little children.
Individual Student or Community/Alumni Member Category Rules:
- Participants wanting to register for the Zombie Costume Contest should register the night of the contest, at 7pm, in the Feaster Center. Look for the student volunteers at the Registration Table.
- Each participant should come prepared to model/walk around the gym floor, in a SELF CREATED outfit.
Student Organization/Club Category Rules:
- Zombie Costume Contest Registration for Student Organizations NOT sponsoring a King or Queen Candidate: Student Organization members can register the night of the contest.
- Zombie Costume Contest Registration Forms for Student Organizations sponsoring a King or Queen Candidate are due in 304 Colebank by September 27, 2012 before 4:00pm.
- In order to enter the Fairmont State/Pierpont Student Organization/Club Category, all participants who designed the costume, and all student participants wearing the costume (the model), must be members of the club/student organization listed on the Registration Form.
- Each individual must provide one student model dressed in a SELF CREATED outfit. Students who designed the outfit can also model the outfit themselves, or can have another member of their organization model the costume.
- “Participants” are the costume designers and student wearing the costume. Please provide participant information on the Registration Form.
- Every Fairmont State/Pierpont Student Organization sponsoring a Homecoming Candidate must submit at least one entry in the Zombie Costume Contest. It is NOT mandatory that candidates compete in the contest.