- Important Information
- Use your email – When starting an application, use your own email and do not share accounts. Sharing accounts will delay the admission process, causing your application to be created under the identity of the other person.
- Term not available - If the term you desire is not available, please do not apply for another term. Please call 304-367-4141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Prior to beginning an application - We need you to create an account or log into your account if you have already created one. If you have forgotten your password, retrieve it here.
Fairmont State University only reviews transferable credit from regionally accredited institutions and institutions with national accreditation that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education for acceptance as credit in our academic programs. The most current listing of sanctioned accrediting bodies can be found at www.ed.gov.
Admission Communication during COVID-19 - Admissions letters will be sent to the email used when you applied. Please watch for your admissions letters which will be sent from email@example.com.
- Important Dates
Graduate Admission Deadlines (You must have a completed file in order to be reviewed):
- June 15, 2020 - International application deadline
- Last day to apply and pay fee for all Graduate Programs (Click here for more information)
Undergraduate Admission Deadline (You must have a completed file in order to be reviewed):
Summer I 2021
- May 3, 2021
Summer II 2021
- June 14, 2021
- June 15, 2021 - International application deadline
- August 1, 2021 - Last day to apply and be admitted. Anyone wishing to apply after this date will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application
- Nursing Applicants (ASN Program)
The ASN (RN) program is a competitive program with a priority deadline. Program admission requires an additional Nursing Program Application. The program includes various tracks throughout the academic year in order to help you obtain your ASN degree in a timely manner. To find more information on the ASN (RN) program visit the School of Nursing webpage.
- Nursing Applicants (RN to BSN Program)
The RN to BSN program is a selective program with a priority deadline. Program admission requires an additional Nursing Program Application. In order to be considered for the program you must hold an active unencumbered RN license by the time the program starts. To find more information on the RN to BSN program visit the School of Nursing webpage.
- Aviation Flight Applicants
- The flight program is a selective/competitive program with a fall start only and requires an additional Flight Program Application. This application must be submitted electronically. The priority application deadline for students seeking admission for the Fall 2021 semester is Monday, January 4th, 2021. All applications received after this date will only be reviewed on a space-available basis. This program also has additional requirements (please see the website for additional requirements).