While registration for Maroon & White Day has closed, you are still welcome to attend! Check-in is between 8:00-9:00am in the Falcon Center. Just drop by the "Walk-In Registration" table when you arrive and an admissions staff member will take care of you!
Maroon & White Day
- Saturday April 4 2020 -
Be first to explore Fairmont State University during our Maroon & White Day. This event is designed for students of all ages and their families. No matter where you are in your application process, Maroon & White Day is an invaluable way to learn about all that Fairmont State has to offer and see what Firsts you will experience here.
· 8:30 – 9:00 a.m.: Check-In at the Falcon Center first floor lobby
· 8:30 – 12:00 p.m.: Admissions On-The-Spot
· 8:30 – 9:00 a.m.: Student Organizations Fair
· 9:00 - 9:30 a.m.: Presidential Welcome
· 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.: Academic Fair
· 9:45 - 2:00 p.m.: Interactive sessions of your choice/ Campus & Residence Hall tours
· 11:00 - 2:00 p.m.: Enjoy a complimentary Lunch from our Dining Services,
· 11:00 - 2:00 p.m.: Receive FAFSA Completion Assistance from our experts. Individually meet with Financial Aid, Housing, Admissions, Disability & Counseling services, and Veteran services.
In addition to touring campus and visiting our academic fair, attendees will have the opportunity to meet with staff members from admissions, financial aid, veteran’s affairs, and housing. Special sessions will also be offered on topics such as student life and the honors program. Depending on which sessions each student opts to participate in that afternoon, activities on the main campus can be expected to wrap up between 1 and 2 p.m.