Campus Visitation Day
- Saturday October 31, 2015 -
Registration is currently closed.
Please check back soon to register!
Be first to explore Fairmont State University during our Campus Visitation Day. This event is designed for students of all ages and their families. No matter where you are in your application process, Campus Visitation Day is an invaluable way to learn about all that FSU has to offer and see what Firsts you will experience here.
- 8:00 – 9:30 a.m.: Check-In at the Falcon Center (first floor lobby)
- 9:00 - 9:30 a.m.: Presidential Welcome/ Overview/ Door Prizes
- 9:30 - 12:00 p.m.: Academic Fair
- 9:45 - 2:30 p.m.: Interactive sessions of your choice/ Campus & Residence Hall tours
- 11:00 - 2:00 p.m.: Enjoy a complimentary Lunch from our Dining Services
In addition to touring campus and visiting our academic fair, attendees will have the opportunity to meet with staff members from admissions, financial aid, veterans affairs, and housing. Special sessions will also be offered on topics such as student life and the honors program. Depending on which sessions each student opts to participate in that afternoon, activities on the main campus can be expected to wrap up around 2:30 p.m.