For copying only - no finishing - we offer a 24-hour turnaround time. Jobs with finishing other than stapling or 3-hole punching will require more time, of course, but we will do our best to meet your deadlines.
Preparing Your Hard Copy Originals:
- Clean, dark type will project the sharpest copies. Avoid blue and yellow ink or highlights.
- Corrections will reproduce well if they are free of smudges and white-out buildup. If you have an original that is pasted up, please make sure it is taped down securely.
- Originals should be on white paper. Colored paper may leave background.
- Remove staples!
Provide electronic documents for best possible image quality. This may be a file sent by e -mail, a disk, or a jump-drive. For help or advice on preparing your originals for duplication, feel free to call the Copy Center at 4185.
For faculty/staff only:
Use the Copy Center Request Form to send your job electronically -
- While viewing the form on your computer screen, please fill out all information requested.
- Please include the PC Code # which you may obtain from the secretary of the department. It is important that this number be included for permission and billing purposes.
- Next, identify the job – please use the title of the job rather than “copying” or “Xeroxing”.
- Total copies requested will accept 3 digits – if you need 1000 or more please use the Special Instructions space at the end of the form.
- Complete the remainder of the form, indicating paper, finishing. etc.
- Attach files as indicated; you may attach up to three (3) files per request.
- Hit the submit button, and your request is sent to the Copy Center.
THAT’S IT! This electronic submission form is used by many departments who are very satisfied with the results. I hope you will try this quick and easy way to get your copy request directly to the Copy Center!