Every student wanting to reside on-campus must complete a housing application and submit the required damage deposit. There is a no deposit required for summer housing, but an application is required. The contract portion of the application, which is for one academic year, must also be signed and dated by the student and a parent or guardian if the student is under 18 years of age. You can apply online by logging into myCampus, clicking on the housing icon.

Contact Info

Office of Residence Life
Turley Student Services Center
Room 303J
Phone: (304) 367-4216
Fax: (304) 367-4789

Mailing Address: 
303J Turley Student Services Center
1201 Locust Avenue
Fairmont, WV 26554