Student Accounts is a part of the Turley Student Services Center. At Fairmont State University we want to help you manage your student account by keeping you informed of important dates and services. The functions of the Turley Student Services Center that student accounts helps administer are as follows:
- Payment Plan -staff assist students with enrollment and payment when the student selects the FIPS payment plan.
- Student billing and assists customers with billing charges and disputes.
- Collecting and posting students payments and departmental deposits in compliance with University policies and procedures.
- Third Party Billing -staff bill third party agencies on behalf of students whose attendance is sponsored by a corporation, military agency, or international embassy.
- Collections-staff are responsible for collecting past due accounts receivable and work with our collection agency to do so. Staff also assists with the Perkins Loan borrowers that are in repayment.
Important Dates - Fall 2014
- August 17 - Last Day to Pay without a Late Fee
- August 17 - Last Day to Withdraw with NO Payment Due
- August 18 - Payment Due Date
- September 1 - Last Day to sign up for Payment Plan
- September 1 - Last Day to pay before being removed from classes