- We ARE NOT an emergency facility. If you have an emergency, please call 911 directly.
- Evaluation and treatment of illness and injury
- STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection) counseling, testing, and treatment is available.
- Women's Health exams and contraceptives through West Virginia Family Planning Program. Enrollment in the program is required. Exams are by appointment.
- In-Office lab testing for Strep Throat, Mono, Urinalysis, Blood Glucose, Urine Pregnancy, Influenza.
- Evaluation and counseling referral for treatment of depression, eating disorders, anxiety, drug or alcohol addiction, etc.
- Referral for clinical laboratory testing as ordered by Nurse Practitioner. (Student must obtain lab tests off campus and is responsible for all fees incurred)
- Referral for x-rays as ordered by Nurse Practitioner. (Student must obtain x-rays off campus and is responsible for all fees incurred)
- Allergy injections (Students must provide their own serum and instructions from their Allergist.)
- Physical therapy referral
- Limited over the counter medications and first-aid treatment/supplies are available.
- Annual Influenza Vaccinations
- TB risk assessment screening and testing
School required entrance physicals for Education and Health Care programs (Nursing, Respiratory, MLT, etc.) by appointment. We DO NOT offer Athletic Physicals.
- There is no additional charge above the Health Service Fee for services provided in the Health Center. We do not bill insurance.
Services provided to currently enrolled students: