April 3-4, 2013
Falcon Center Conference Rooms
Fairmont State University
Bring your resume and be prepared to network with representatives from Lockheed Martin!
Lockheed Martin executive leaders will be on campus to host a two-day workshop offering practical advice and strategies for career development. Sessions will include:
- How to Apply for Positions at Lockheed Martin
- Security Clearances: What you need to know now
- Bridging the Gap from College to Career
- Resume and Interview Workshop: What to expect and how to prepare
- Dress for Success: What to wear for interviews and networking
- Dining etiquette and networking luncheon (Registration is required)
Sophomore, juniors and seniors majoring in National Security & Intelligence, math, statistics, engineering, computer science, information systems, and other related majors are strongly encouraged to participate.