Community Health - Admissions

Students wishing to major in Health Science will apply to Fairmont State University following the admissions guidelines. Students will need to officially declare Health Science as their major on the admissions application to Fairmont State University. Students will then be assigned an academic advisor that is familiar with the Health Science major.

Students who are currently enrolled at Fairmont State University and wish to declare Community Health Education as their major must complete a major change form by going to Student Services located in the Turley Center.  You must be a Fairmont State student and have a satisfactory GPA (2.0 or higher) to change your major.