School of Business
The School of Business resides primarily in Jaynes Hall on the main FSU campus. The School of Business offers one graduate degree:
and three undergraduate degrees:
- B.S. Degree in Accounting
- B.S. Degree in Information Systems (more info is on the Academic Website for BSIS)
- B.S. Degree in Business Administration:
- The BS in Business Administration has the following major options:
- Business or Human Resources Management,
- General Business or Entrepreneurial Studies,
- Hospitality Management,
- Marketing, and
- Sport Management.
- In addition, students may obtain a B.A. Degree in Education with an emphasis in Business Education.
Dean: Harvey, Richard
Associate Dean: Kirby, Jack R.
Associate Professor of Economics/ Business Administration: ALSHALLAH, MOHAMED
Professor of Business Law: HINTON, GREGORY T.
Senior Associate Professor of Finance/Accounting: BENNETT, GARY K., CPA
Professor of Business Administration/Economics: KHALIL, MOHAMAD A.
Assistant Professor of Accounting/Information Systems: BURNELL, MARY A., CPA
Professor of Business Administration: CASSELL, MACGORINE
Associate Professor of Accounting: LAWRENCE, JOAN, CPA
Assistant Professor of Information Systems: DODSON, TRACIE M.
Professor of Marketing and Management: SURENDRAN, SUNIL
Assistant Professor of Business Administration: GAILEY, EDWARD D.
Assistant Professor of Management and Marketing: WEAVER, ROBERT C.
Assistant Professor of Information Systems: GIORCELLI, REBECCA
Assistant Professor of Information Systems: WILSON, ROGER W.
For more information:
Please visit us in 111 Jaynes Hall
Mail us at 111 Jaynes Hall, 1201 Locust Ave, Fairmont, WV 26554
Call us at 304-367-4261
Email us at email@example.com
or See the School of Business Web Page