* Money is available to help you pay for college.
* Apply before March 1 to receive the maximum state and federal aid available to you. Don't miss the deadline!
* To apply for financial aid from the state of West Virginia, you must visit www.fafsa.ed.gov to complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid and visit www.wvapply.org to complete the Common Application.
* Completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov also makes you eligible for federal aid.
* The two web sites you need to know are www.wvapply.org and www.fafsa.ed.gov.
* Let our financial aid counselors help you file your application. If you have questions, please call (304) 367-4213 or (800) 641-5678, Opt. 3. You can also e-mail questions to email@example.com.