Anyone is eligble to purchase a membership to the Falcon Center.
For family membershipships, a proof of marriage and dependent status will be required.
For someone to be eligible for a dependent status, they must be 24 years of age or younger.
Faculty & Staff Memberships - Yearly
1. Individual Faculty/Staff Member: $180
2. Spouse of non-participating employee: $180
3. Family of Faculty/Staff Member (2 Members): $320 (i.e. One employee & one spouse or dependent)
4. Family Faculty/Staff Member (3 or more Members): $420 (One employee, one spouse, all dependents)
*A Dependent is eligible up to 24 years old
Student Family Memberships (Per Semester)
1. Student Spouse: $75
2. Student Dependents (Includes all dependents): $50
Community Membership - Year Only
1. Individual Yearly: $400
2. Family (2 adults): $500
3. Family (2 Adults & all dependents): $800
*A dependent is eligible for up to 24 years old.
For further options to utilize the Falcon Center, please contact the reception desk at 304-368-7222.
1. Semester Locker Rental (Fall, Spring & Summer) - $20
2. Yearly Locker Rental - $60 Yearly (Students may not rent lockers yearly)
Age Policy - Children
Under 16 years: An adult must accompany the child through the customer service desk and remain with the child in the facility.
16 years and older: Youth can enter the facility without adult supervision.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
- Misrepresenting your association with Fairmont State University to obtain an identification card to the Falcon Center will result in immediate termination without refund.
- Fairmont State & Pierpont employees are not allowed to continue usage of the Falcon Center upon termination of employment at Fairmont State University .
- Once a membership has been purchased, there is no freezing of accounts or refunds. Exception: employees can cancel payroll deduction through membership services. They will be able to rejoin, but will not be able to re-start payroll deduction for six months after cancellation
- Employee memberships are both yearly by the semester, and student family memberships are per semester. Memberships will be paid in advance with cash, check or charge card, except for eligible employees who pay with payroll deduction.