- The Daily Guest Pass fee is $7.00. Guest fees apply to operating hours for the entire day in which they are paid. Re-entry during operating hours is allowed. The guest must present the daily guest receipt to re-enter. Refunds will not be issued.
- Guests younger than 3 years of age are admitted for free. Those older than 3 years must pay a guest fee.
- Each sponsor will be permitted four guests per visit. The host/sponsor is responsible for orienting all guests to facility policies and will be held accountable for their actions.
- A sponsor is a Fairmont State University or Pierpont Community Technical College Student or employee member. An employee who is a NON-member does not need sponsored; please show your Falcon ID card to the reception desk.
- Guests under the age of 16 years and the respective sponsor must remain in the same activity area at all times. Guests 16 years and older must be able to provide proof of age upon request.
- Guests may participate in informal activities but may not participate in ongoing recreation programs (i.e., intramurals, pre-paid aerobic classes and programs).
- Guests will not be allowed to check out equipment.
- Any guest found guilty of damaging property or violating any Falcon Center policy will lose all privileges immediately. The sponsor will be held accountable for damages.
Handicapped accessible parking is available in the Fairmont State parking garage and behind the Falcon Center.