Questions Answered in the Student Forum
- How do I find a tutor for one of my science, math, or technology courses?
- How do I prepare for my advising appointment?
- How do I find information on graduate school opportunities?
- How do I find information on employment opportunities?
- How do I find out about student clubs in Science and Technology?
- Are there any work opportunities in the College of Science and Technology?
- Are there any scholarships in the College of Science and Technology?
- How do I find out about internships, or research opportunities related to a major in science, math, or technology field?
How do I join the Science and Technology Student Forum in Vista?
You will need to complete an electronic form. Within a few days of signing up, you will be able to access the forum by going to the Vista login screen, then selecting the Learning Technology Center institution (NOT the usual Fairmont State institution you use to access your courses). Log in as usual and you should see “SciTech - Scitech Student Forum” in your list of forums. If you have questions or difficulties, please email Erica Harvey at email@example.com.