INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
(Admissions file must be complete six weeks prior to the start of the semester)
1. Application for Admission
2. Official English proficiency scores (TOEFL of 61 or IELTS of 6.0) if your native language is not English
3. Proof of financial support for first academic year
4. Housing (if applicable)
5. Original or certified copies of all official academic records/transcripts. Certified documents must be notarized or attested by the education institution, the Ministry of Education of the country, or WES evaluation agency.
6. Official certified course-by-course English translation of foreign high school transcripts and college transcripts if applicable (must be provided by WES evaluation agency).
7. Official college transcript(s) from all colleges attended in United States (if applicable)
8. Transfer eligibility form
9. Proof of immunization of MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
10. Proof of health insurance