PEIA Life Insurance
- The PEIA Basic Health Plan includes $10,000 term life insurance at no cost to the employee. Employees not needing coverage under the health plan may elect life insurance only.
- Optional Life Insurance from $5,000 to $500,000 is available to employees. Premiums are based on age and the principal amount selected, and tobacco status.
- Basic and optional life insurance is decreasing term (amount decreases beginning at age 65). Cost is age based.
- Dependent life insurance is available to cover employees spouse and children.
- Active employees with basic, optional, and dependent life insurance are covered for accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Provided by Life Insurance of North America (INA)
- Personal Accident Insurance is available from $10,000 to $100,000.
- Family coverage is available, and is a percentage of the employee's benefit amount.
- Protects against losses due to accidents.
Also pays benefits for paralysis, dismemberment, loss of eyesight, speech, or hearing resulting from an accident.
INA Group Accident Insurance Certificate