The following regulations and procedures shall apply to the scheduling of all college activities and facilities.
1. All classes will be scheduled by the office of the Registrar with the approval of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
2. All other college activities including, but not limited to, meetings, conferences, workshops, dramas, musical performances, and athletic events will be scheduled by the office of, and with the approval of, the Assistant to the President before the scheduling may be considered final.
3. School and departmental meetings and meetings of senate and college committees and councils which do not require special facilities and which are limited to their membership are exempt from the requirement in #2 above.
4. Any class requirement for a facility other than a classroom or laboratory will be presented for approval to the Facilities Administration Council through the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
5. All activities other than classes will be scheduled through the Assistant to the President.
6. The regulations contained in Sections 22 and 23 of this chapter regarding the use of college facilities by non-college groups and the use of facilities for religious purposes continue in effect and are compatible with this section.