The following practices govern the purchase of equipment.
1. Requisitions for all equipment are made directly to the Business Office.
2. The Business Office will secure approval of the President for purchases of carpet and drapes.
3. The Business Office will secure approval of the Vice President for Finance and Administration for purchase of furniture.
4. The Business Office will secure approval of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs for purchase of all academic equipment.
5. The Business Office will coordinate purchases with the Director of Facilities if alterations are required for their use.
6. Reassignment or relocation of any equipment must be approved by the Vice President for Finance and Administration.
7. Copies of all requisitions which are submitted to the State Department of Purchasing will be furnished to the Director of Facilities by the Business Office.
8. Requisitions for equipment which require expenditures of funds not included in the unit's budget must be approved by the President.