The following practices are to be observed when depositing mail to be stamped by the college postage meter.
1. No personal letters or other materials are to be deposited for metering.
2. Metered postage cannot be purchased by individuals.
3. No letters or materials are to be deposited for metering except that which is the official business of Fairmont State College.
4. Letters or other materials being mailed by college organizations do not qualify as official college business and cannot be metered.
5. The depositing of mail for metering by organizations not affiliated with the college is strictly forbidden.
6. All outgoing mail should have the return address of the sender on the envelope or some other positive identification such as an account number.
IT SHOULD BE RECOGNIZED THAT VIOLATION OF PRACTICES 1, 3, 4 OR 5 CONSTITUTES USING STATE FUNDS FOR PERSONAL USE.